5 Important Things to Know About Your Medications
Here are five questions to determine if you know everything you need to know about your medications. If you notice yourself answering, “I don’t know…”, contact your pharmacist, or call us at 844-879-6337 and select the option for medication counseling.
- What is the purpose of the medication?
- How often should I take it?
- What should I do if I miss a dose?
- Does this medication have any side effects? (What are they? What should I do if they occur?)
- How should I store this medication?
These are basic questions to help ensure safe and effective drug treatment. For information regarding pharmacy services in Illinois be sure to visit DrZPharmacy.com.